[Interest] Qt and Qt-Apps Adaptation for iOS-9 "Slide Over" and "Split View"

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:56:07 CEST 2015

Hi Juhani,
Thank you very much for your input.

Well, my app is painting status-bar background independently
by code. Now it should detect if primary screen, and only in this case to draw.

Events relevant to change layout of views are supposed to be delivered by

willTransitionToTraitCollection
traitCollectionDidChange
viewWillTransitionToSize

Which Qt signals correspond to it?

Where you are doing adaptations for changes in actual visible area (UIWindow)?

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Robert