[Interest] High DPI support in QT (Windows)

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:26:37 CEST 2015

Hi Pavlo,

Some pointers that may be helpful:

Set in your Qt application: Qt::AA_UseHighDpiPixmaps

Further use a Poor Man's Test:
http://blog.davidedmundson.co.uk/blog/kde_apps_high_dpi

But keep in mind the below procedure,
To return back from Hi-DPI on a regular screen
where you cannot see the below part of the DPI Scaling Screen,

As long as you can get to the DPI Scaling Screen,
you can use TAB to navigate the selection.

First of all click on the “Default scale (96 DPI)”.

Here is the fun part. Press Shift key and then Tab key.
This would position you to the “How do I know which DPI to choose?” button.

Then you press Tab key 3 times. This would take you to the invisible
“OK” button.
Then a screen would pop up to ask you to restart your Windows.
Press Enter to reboot your Windows.

Take care.

Regards,
Robert