[Interest] Available versions to QML import in older Qt releases?

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:37:00 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm working on a product based on Ubuntu 15.10, where Qt 5.4.1 is the
packaged version (I know a more recent Ubuntu is soon to be released,
and an LTS at that, but we're on this version for now).

Is there an online way to find out which versions of packages I can
import from the QtQuick 2 that comes with 5.4.1, short of downloading
the offline documentation?

Experimentally I've deduced that

QtQuick 2.4
QtQuick.Window 2.2
QtQuick.Controls 1.3
QtQuick.Controls.Styles 1.3
QtQuick.Layouts 1.1

are the versions available in 5.4.1 for the packages I'm using, but it
would be great if there was a way to look up/confirm this quickly.

I know there's older Qt docs at http://doc.qt.io/archives/ , but it
only stretches one version back, to Qt 5.4.

Elvis