[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Wed Apr 6 00:59:00 CEST 2016

> Thats not so easy for my part because I think whats lacking is a
> complete makeover…
..
> We need at least one UI/UX expert to work on QtC to
> shape things as user friendly as possible...
..
> >> Emre Besirik, could you please change the style you discuss things here?
> Can you please be a little more specific?
Use bugreports.qt.io first, and then write here.

Nobody would rewrite the whole UI from gound up just because your opinion is that you feel bad about it.
But you keep repeating your message again and again ... may be this is because you think that QtC developers does not hear you.
But probably they hear ... but not agree. So if you want them to agree with you give real resons.
Which means fill feature-requests. If there would be so many real examples where CLion is better ... this is
the data to think about.

Nothing else would work for your intention (exept if your intention is trolling us here).