[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Curtis Mitch mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Tue Apr 5 12:25:54 CEST 2016

Looks interesting, but I find it odd that that is solely enough to warrant keeping another editor open, because you can easily do it in Creator. For renaming instances of a symbol: Ctrl + Shift + R. For stuff like keywords: good old find and replace! :p You can select a bunch of text first to limit it to a certain block.