[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Preet prismatic.project at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:29:42 CEST 2016

Hey I want to chime in for the Creator devs that might be reading this:
please keep doing what you do, QtCreator is *awesome*. It always seems like
once people start liking and using certain IDEs and editors it becomes like
a religion and people love talking down everything else. So much of 'tabs
vs menu', 'color themes', 'UI-friendliness', etc can be subjective. Saying
QtCreator "is actually eons behind the current IDE trends and technology"
is just insulting. There are plenty of things in QtCreator that could use
improvement, but thats true of most software. In general its a polished IDE
that makes working with C++ way nicer and I can't wait to see how QtCreator
gets even better in the future.