[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

NoMercy nomercy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:03:35 CEST 2016

I think after countless agruments in this thread I will try to do that at
best I can or find some interested people and help them maybe :(
But the thing is that I'm sorry that after some point when 90% of Qt
users/developers start to use/see/accept other IDEs as default for Qt
development instead of QtCreator when there is a real good alternative,
people will feel sorry coming this thread scratching their head and
thinking what we have done wrong... after that point winning people back to
QtCreator will be hard as hell and countless hours spent developing
QtCreator will be in vein because there will be left around 15 people left
happy around their closed environment.

And people keep saying that it is open source, you do it, why don't you do
it etc. well it maybe open source but I think Qt company is payed well
considering the license costs, why dont Qt Company do something about it?
isn't it Qt Company's official product after all?