[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Tue Apr 5 19:15:51 CEST 2016

Emre Besirik, could you please change the style you discuss things here?

> That I can agree with! Thank you for your more cunstructive
> comments on the issue
OK ... so why you not start make your messages constructive. Like with the list of filled feature-requests

> I’m craving for the joy I get when I code Java in Intellij while coding in QtC.
I believe nobody in Qt Company or Qt community is against joy of using QtC.
To make joy closer give us numbers of your feature-requests or bug-reports at https://bugreports.qt.io/

> Why do some of you guys keep accusing people for trolling? Why do
> you deny improvement?
Who is against improvements? Nobody.
You want others to improve QtC? Fill bug-reports and feature-request.
Everything else is unconstructive.

> Besides what you have is no more than your
> opinion too.. Am I wrong? You have your opinion based on your
> observations, I have mine.
Make you opinions more exact with use of bugreports.qt.io

> You don’t add any value
> to this thread, only baseless acusations.
OK ... show yours help to QtC ... for example results of using bugreports.qt.io

> Please only talk if you have something about the subject and keep
> your accusations to your self. You are contaminating this thread.
Everybody who just have only opinion without anything from bugreports.qt.io I would say have to be
considered as "thread contaminator" or "troll" of this thread ... it bacame so large !

Mine bug is:
  Renaming refactoring is broken in QtC if code have strings with non-Eglish letters (works find in CLion)
  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14464

May be everybody in this thread better do use bugreports.qt.io first before sending here its
negative opinion?