[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Tue Apr 5 20:34:43 CEST 2016

>> So now may someone (Thiago Macieira?) can help us find best place at wiki.qt.io to make wiki-page where we would add our
>> feature-requests and bug-reports which are about things which are better implemented in CLion?
> I wouldn't restrict it to CLion, but to 'other IDEs'
Good point ... If later the wiki-page would become too large that would be a reson to split it into like "Clion" and "Eclipse Momentics"

> I learned much about QtCreator from replies to this thread and want to
> become more experienced with QtC before creating Issues or FeatureRequests.
If  you  want  to  be more experienced with QtC you would say like ...
Does anyone know how to do this or that in QtC?

If you say "QtC is eons behind Eclipse Momentics" is totally another story. This is statement of opinion (not a question).
And most posts in this thread were like this ... which is unconstructive.

So if you ask for help it seems fine for mailing list. But in this case you better start new thread ...
so not to make this one a real mess.

> There are some workflows for mobile app development much smoother in
> Eclipse Momentics IDE for BlackBerry Cascades/Qt 4.8 development.
OK. This is not a question. This is statement. So fill the feature-request.