[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:39:56 CEST 2016

> On 06 Apr 2016, at 01:57, Prav <pr12og2 at programist.ru> wrote:
>
>> Thats not so easy for my part because I think whats lacking is a
>> complete makeover…
>> We need at least one UI/UX expert to work on QtC to
>> shape things as user friendly as possible...
>> Can you please be a little more specific?
> Use bugreports.qt.io first, and then write here.
>
> Nobody would rewrite the whole UI from gound up just because your opinion is that you feel bad about it.
> But you keep repeating your message again and again ... may be this is because you think that QtC developers does not hear you.
> But probably they hear ... but not agree. So if you want them to agree with you give real resons.
> Which means fill feature-requests. If there would be so many real examples where CLion is better ... this is
> the data to think about.
>
> Nothing else would work for your intention (exept if your intention is trolling us here).

What I’m trying to say is; non of us here are a UI/UX expert, right? so whatever we add as feature requests to the bug report system will only maybe add some new functionality but will not improve User Experience, am I correct? QtC simply needs help from an expert on the subject...

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com