[Interest] qt.labs.controls - Material - Fonts

Nikita Krupenko krnekit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:02:00 CEST 2016

> I'm looking HowTo get the right font styles for Material Display,
> Headline, Title, Subheading, Body
>
> Are there any hints about available font.family and preffered sizes to
> follow
> https://www.google.com/design/spec/style/typography.html#typography-styles

Controls from Material theme should have proper fonts in most cases.
If they hasn't - don't hesitate to file a bug ;)

If you are talking about creating own controls, proper fonts usually
specified in dedicated page for that control, for example
https://www.google.com/design/spec/components/lists.html Though,
sometimes information in spec don't really clear.

> Am I right that Font sizes always should be done in pointSize and not
> pixelSize for correct High DPI scaling ?

Quite the contrary. You should specify pixelSize. Also, in design
guidelines, size in sp, which is pixels.