[Interest] Cellular Radio information?

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at canonical.com
Tue Apr 19 07:00:58 CEST 2016

On 19/04/16 05:23, Jason H wrote:
> Is there a way to access the radio info (dB, SNR) or even just overall data connection quality using Qt?
>
> I know there is a Radio QML type, but this seems to be FM broadcast radio.

In the unreleased QtSystems module in QtSystemInfo there is something
like that, but depending on your platform, it may or may not work. There
is no current iOS and Android support in QtSystemInfo.

But since it is unreleased, we can add to the API and additional
platforms at any time, if there was someone to work on those.

--
Software Engineer
Hardware Enablement, Canonical Ltd