[Interest] [Qt3D] Distance field and texture atlas

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:04:47 CEST 2016

I am working on an architecture and design software.

There is a lot of feature in Qt3D that interest us for our software, I
already have made a prototype based on Qt3D as replacement of our homebrew
3D engine.

I am interesting in improving rendering of 2D elements :
[image: Images intégrées 2]
As you can see with our engine the scale can cut texts and grips aren't
well filtered. Using distance field can help a lot because all elements can
be scaled during the zoom.

PS: We also think to add MSAA filtering

--
Xavier