[Interest] How add an Android package to qmake project file?

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Thu Apr 21 16:35:58 CEST 2016

I need to add package android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat

so I can fix Android 6.0 from breaking my Qt Android app.

Can this be done in the quake project file?

android-g++ {

    ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR = $$PWD/platform/android

    QT += androidextras

    QT += bluetooth

}

-Ed This email and any files transmitted with it from The Charles Machine Works, Inc. are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Our company accepts no liability for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.