[Interest] PRO File defines

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:39:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 25.04.2016 00:29, Gianluca wrote:
> It’s not the first time that I see people knowing some “secrets” of Qmake …
> … where is the full documentation of all these details ?

I found that here:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/building-from-source-ios.html

*Note:*A default build will include both simulator and device libraries.
If you want to build for a single target, use the|-sdk|argument with
either|iphoneos|or|iphonesimulator|.

But I don't remember where I found that first time, just google a
little... :)