[Interest] Add another translation?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Apr 26 22:24:11 CEST 2016

How I currently support English and Spanish, how do I add another language in Qt Linguist? it seems that I need to re-run lupdate? I'd love to be able to to it all by GUI, since I already have working TS files. I should be able to use them as the template, change the language, then have it wipe the values and save.

File -> New - > Language from this file... [Enter language code].. Done.

vs
Drop to the command line, find the binary, invoke it with --help, review it, prepare the command line, hoping I remembered the switches I used originally, (like -tr-function-alias)  inspect the output that it looks reasonable. And start working with that.