[Interest] i'm searching for help about viexfinder who not show camera images

Jérôme Lanteri jerome.archlinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:37:43 CEST 2016

HI, and thank you very much to be interested to my problem, i really
appreciate your help on this problem (5 month unresolved now).

i stop my intel driver to use archlinux default one (works better), then
i see on code that the problem seems to come from the viewfinder.
Then i post you the part of code i comment for let the camera start...
also, at 'camera-> start();" time, error point on failed argument is
shown... but the recording works and show the camera fine.

why and how to resolve that (or how to go haed for find more information
for resolve this) ?

 https://gist.github.com/jerome-diver/566f52831f5a39fb092ec3857ee0034a

thank you again for all your interventions for try to help me on that,
i'm very happy.