[Interest] Error : QImage: out of memory,

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane05 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:24:01 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've a function as follows. With this I get QImage: out of memory,
returning null image, I dont allocate heap to QImage anywhere.
but the crash happens at QImage img(cdata, 288, 352,
QImage::Format_RGB888). Any clue.
If the QImage is allocating the memory to the heap internally how to free that?

void AddToQueue(/*param*/)
{

   /*
..
   */

    QImage ampl_image = convertImageWithImageAdjust(/*param*/);
    QImage dist_image = convertImageWithImageAdjust(/*param*/);
    emit imageReceived(ampl_image, dist_image, FPS);

}

QImage convertImageWithImageAdjust(/*param*/)
{
  /*

..

  */
    QImage img(cdata, 288, 352, QImage::Format_RGB888);
    img = img.scaled(QSize(288*1.5,352*1.5));
    delete[] cdata;
    return img;
}

void GestureCamCorder::onImageReceived(const QImage &amplImage, const
QImage &distImage)
{
    QPixmap tempImage = QPixmap::fromImage(amplImage);
    ui->amplImage->setPixmap(tempImage);

}
--
          Nilesh Kokane