[Interest] Error : QImage: out of memory,

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:14:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 01.08.2016 20:19, Nilesh Kokane wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2016 8:20 PM, "Igor Mironchik" <igor.mironchik at gmail.com
> <mailto:igor.mironchik at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > You get this error in slot onImageReceived()?
>
> No
>
> > or you are talking about this lines:
> >

> > QImage img(cdata, 288, 352, QImage::Format_RGB888);
> >     img = img.scaled(QSize(288*1.5,352*1.5));
> >     delete[] cdata;
>
> Yep.
>
> This happens when I repeatedly call the function for 10 minutes approx.

Ok. I guess that in this code all is ok. Use valgrind or something else
to check where are you leak memory. Maybe you invoke AddToQueue very
frequently, so your platform is not in time to process all images, so
queue grows and at some time you are out of memory.

What is you platform? How much memory you platform has?