[Interest] [QtIFW] Show changelog in installer

Harald Vistnes harald.vistnes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:23:42 CEST 2016

Hi Jochen,

thanks, but this only works for an offline installer. I also need to
support this in an online installer, where the user can run the maintain
program to check if there are updates available and at the same time see
the changelog to determine if the updates are relevant or not. I have not
been able to find a way to download a changelog during an update, so my
current solution is to provide the changelog on a web page and include a
link to it in the installer.

Or is there a way to download a file in the installer? For instance, is it
possible to use QWebView or QWebEngineView in a custom .ui file in QtIFW?

Harald