[Interest] item edit on mouse over - was: dynamic widget creation in QScrollArea

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Tue Aug 9 08:03:31 CEST 2016

Hi Volker,

that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all I think, though I'm no QT
expert myself.
I will try that tomorrow, thanks.

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>

*vfx for storytellers <http://www.ohufx.com>*

*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> |
*workflow customisation & consulting
<http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>**

*W E L L I N G T O N    |    N E W   Z E A L A N D *