[Interest] Qt 5.7 - iOS - module "QtGraphicalEffects" plugin "qtgraphicaleffectsplugin" not found

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:43:14 CEST 2016

I think so. I would suggest to add a new variable called "QML_SCAN_PATH"
for qmake. And let's qmlimportscanner scan those directory too. Moreover,
due to QTBUG-48480, it may also need a variable QML_EXCLUDE_SCAN_PATH too.

[QTBUG-48480] Qt5QuickTest should not be linked in iOS target for non-unit
test program - Qt Bug Tracker <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48480>