[Interest] qt5-gstreamer

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:20:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

It of course is good... But, IMHO, qt5-gstreamer [1] has following cons:

1. It has not QMake project file, instead it has CMake project file.
2. It required boost.

It doesn't allow to use qt5-gstreamer for embedded devices. On some
devices just there is no boost in repositories and I need to
cross-compile it himself. Use of CMake is an overhead and also
introduces complications for a cross-compilation.

I will be happy if someone do following:

1. Add QMake project there
2. Re-write sources to remove the boost from dependensies.

:)

[1] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/qt-gstreamer

BR,
Denis