[Interest] Few questions about Qt Data Visualization

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:16:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I need to create a small tool to visualize some 2D or 3D data for debugging
our software, actually we are using GeoGebra but it have few issues (can be
really slow,...).
We mostly need to display points and polygons. It would be great if I can
use Qt Data Visualization directly.

I need the following features :
 - Displaying plots, lines, and ideally 2D polygons (in a 3D space)
 - Having labels of all entities displayed at the same time
 - Having 3D axes instead of grids displayed in background of the data

Does Qt Data Visualization made on top of Qt3D and can be used with it? If
I want to add my own meshes in the same view for exemple,...?

--
Xavier