[Interest] Use Qt to zip / unzip files on iOS, Android, OS X, & Windows ?

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:02:41 CEST 2016

Ed:

I don't know if it's useful or not, but years ago I wrote a little
in-memory zip class you might be able to modify or build on.  It uses
minizip.

"In-memory ZIP File Access Using Qt"
https://asmaloney.com/2011/12/code/in-memory-zip-file-access-using-qt/

I think I have a more fleshed-out version somewhere.  If it's of interest I
can try to find it and dust of the decaying bits :-)

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>