[Interest] Use Qt to zip / unzip files on iOS, Android, OS X, & Windows ?

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:31:58 CEST 2016

> Is there a solution in Qt 5.6 LTS ?
>
> Else maybe a 3rd party lib such as QuaZip is good?
>
> http://quazip.sourceforge.net/

I know you realized you didn't actually need Zip _file_ functionality,
but since you brought up QuaZip, for completeness I feel I should also
mention KArchive from KF5, which supports Zip files (among others). It
only depends on Qt and the relevant compression libraries, since it's
"tier 1" [1].

Elvis

[1] https://api.kde.org/frameworks/karchive/html/