[Interest] Location when the App is Killed/Terminated/Suspended

Manoel Neto manoelnetom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:19:45 CEST 2016

Hi Jason, thanks for your reply. My problem is not how to build
AppDelegate (I did this and it is ok  when the app is active or in
background.). The question is: how to call
didFinishLaunchingWithOptions "when the ap is Killed, suspended or
terminated." ? Apple says that if an app uses "The significant-change
location service", iOS will wake it up if there's a location update to
be delivered, even if the app is terminated. But i cant make it work
using QT.

Best R,

Manoel