[Interest] CocoaPods and Qt

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Aug 30 18:05:44 CEST 2016

I'm fighting the google cloud messaging. It is packaged as CocoaPods, but I manually added the .a and frameworks to the project.

I get the errors (runtime):
You have enabled the CloudMessaging service in Developer Console, but it appears as though your Podfile is missing the line: 'pod "Google/CloudMessaging" or you may need to run `pod update` in your project directory.
*** Assertion failure in -[QIOSApplicationDelegate application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:], /Users/jhihn/Projects/TestAWSPush/ios/QtAppDelegate.mm:47
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Error configuring Google services: Error Domain=com.google.greenhouse Code=-106 "Missing expected subspecs." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Some subspecs are not pod installed. See log for details., NSLocalizedDescription=Missing expected subspecs.}'

Does anyone know what I have to do to use CocoaPods with Qt/qmake projects?