[Interest] CocoaPods and Qt

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Aug 30 19:15:53 CEST 2016

Thanks for the tip.

Originally I was tackling it this way because AmazonSNS looked like something we wanted to use, but none of the instructions are updated for Firebase. Amazon gives you java classes that target the GCM libraries, so I was trying to stay consistent. But then I decided maybe we didn't want AmazonSNS because it makes you create an endpoint for every device (which the app has to be provisioned to create) in order to target a device specifically.

What's your take on the differences/migration from CGM to FB, and are there any caveats? (If you've done that)