[Interest] QTBUG-37095: Canvas element renders fuzzy on retina displays

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Aug 31 16:17:22 CEST 2016

I know we all love our bugs the most, but this one has been open since Feb 2014. It's got 15 votes and 15 watchers, and req'd by Silver support.
We were supposed to get the DPI problems fixed in 5.6.(0).
We're on the verge of 5.6.2, and it's still not fixed in 5.7 apparently.

The latest commenter says it's now an issue on Windows too. It seems like code rot is happening Canvas needs some love.