[Interest] virus warnings

Jocala jocala at jocala.com
Fri Dec 9 00:28:08 CET 2016

Windows 10 Defender is rejecting and deleting my QT 5.6 software. I know
the end-user workarounds, and I know how to submit false positives. But
this is happening every freaking time I do a new release. Software is
deleted, users accuse me of distributing a virus.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?  I'm using Qt
5.6 and mingw49_32

Defender says:

Trojan:win32/Detplock

The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not
find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer.

Category: Trojan

attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.