[Interest] QT BLE 4.0 Peripheral Role Full Tutorial or Example

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Fri Dec 9 08:23:41 CET 2016

>So the question is, do you guys have a working example as how to get my service discovered and
> also provide the callbacks to >read and write to my Characteristics?. I'll keep trying with the
>documentation looking up the QLowEnergyService class and so
>on, but you might have a properly documented example for the Peripheral Role from start to end.

Try out the heartrate related peripheral and central example.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-heartrate-server-example.html
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-heartlistener-example.html

Also please make sure that you run this example on platforms where Qt supports peripheral and/or central role. Qt 5.8 documentation has a table for that https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.8/qtbluetooth-index.html . Note that 5.8 has added a few “x” to this table. You have to match against your Qt version.

--
Alex