[Interest] Update breaks version

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Dec 19 17:49:06 CET 2016

On 19/12/2016 11:03 AM, Kai Koehne wrote:
> [...]

Don't work means that if I deploy the exe on a target machine with
Qt4.7.0 dlls it won't run.  "It reports that the application has
requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way."  If I replace the
dlls with those from 4.7.1 then it works.

I have two toolchains.  One with MinGW 3.0  and Qt 4.7.1 that I use with
QtCreator.  This is the one that seems broken.  I think that MinGW was
updated but it is still 3.0.

The other tool chain is with Qt 5.5 for the VS2012 compiler.  This one
wasn't updated and doesn't seem to have this problem.