[Interest] Update breaks version

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Dec 19 18:03:21 CET 2016

On 19/12/2016 11:49 AM, Duane wrote:
> On 19/12/2016 11:03 AM, Kai Koehne wrote:

If I launch the exe from the QtCreator IDE but with the 4.7.0 dlls in
the taget folder I get the same crash but in the debug window of Creator
I get this:

Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50701) with this library
(version 0x50700)
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

I keep the dlls in the target folder for my debug builds so that I can
use a 3rd party program (Memory Validator) to check memory.