[Interest] qt.labs.samples

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Sat Feb 6 11:12:34 CET 2016

Hi,

found this qt.labs.controls sample in the docs

https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.6/qtlabscontrols-gallery-example.html

unfortunately it isn't part of the examples as described in the document

have installed:
Qt 5.6 Beta for Android and iOS
Qt Creator 3.6.0

also I'm wondering why inside a .qml file I can

importQtQuick2.6

but from content assist ... QtQuick 2. the list only has 2.0 ... 2.5
using 2.6 compiles and deploys well to Android device

Am I missing anything or is it because of Beta ?

thx helping evaluating Qt 5.6 labs.controls

--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development mobile apps for BlackBerry 10
workshops - trainings - bootcamps

*BlackBerry Elite Developer
BlackBerry Platinum Enterprise Partner*

max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
apps and more: http://appbus.org

twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490