[Interest] [ANN] build2 - C++ build toolchain

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Tue Feb 9 21:52:53 CET 2016

El Tuesday 09 February 2016, Diego Iastrubni escribió:
> Integrating 3rd party software into Java/ObjC/Swift code is trivial, there
> are lots of project handling this. Its very sad that in 2016 we still don't
> have something like that can help integrating 3rd party libraries into my
> C++ code.

Have you seen my other email? I've mentioned two. And if that's not enough:

http://www.biicode.com/

Those _exist_, and are not specially popular because are a lot younger than
CPAN, Gems, npm, etc. And because the case is different, IMHO.

But there is "something that can help". At least a bit. ;)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2