[Interest] Qt 5.5.1+ Android Activity Theme & OpenGL

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:33:52 CET 2016

Ben:

Thanks for the link.

I am finding that putting a white.png file for the
android.app.splash_screen_drawable in manifest works best.  That
allows for selection of the opengl initial surface.

The theme allows for pre-opengl display to the user.

This should be default behavior and adjustable in the Android Wizard,
but that is for another day.

Thanks,

Cheers,

md