[Interest] Incorrect include paths in linux webkit build of QT5?

olivier barthelemy perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:10:03 CET 2016

I am building Qt5.5.1 with the webkit support, and i stumble upon what
seems to be wrong include paths in the sources files

Example :
I have headers in WebCore/A/B.h
The build script adds -I WebCore/A for all A that contain headers
However, source that include those headers include tham with the path
WebCore/B.h, so they cannot be found.
I started fixing the faulty include paths by removing the Webcore/ part in
sources (also found for JavaScriptCore/*.h, and WebKit2/*.h, more might be
coming as i go further in the build).

But i am surprised that i don't get the issue on a windows build with the
same sources, or that such an obvious bug wouldn't be fixed.

Any idea on what might be causing this on linux only?