[Interest] Incorrect include paths in linux webkit build of QT5?

olivier barthelemy perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:55:16 CET 2016

OK, i think it is because those includes are supposed to be paths relative
to the cpp files.
But they are included with <> and not "", so there is -I. on the command
line to add the current directory to the search path.
HOWEVER sources are compiled as "gcc /path/to/file.cpp -I." So the -I. adds
the curent directoryto the search path, and not the folder of the cpp file.
Any idea for a better trick than fixing all the includes one by one?