[Interest] User comments on web pages?

Curtis Mitch mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 13 13:34:24 CET 2016

I've always thought it would be cool to have some kind of web interface to the documentation that allowed edit suggestions from users, with a review system that pinged the doc team/relevant maintainers to approve or give feedback on those edits. It would solve the problem of the barrier to entry for new users.

Perhaps something similar to moderated edits on Wikis?

I think that comments are useful, but it's better to improve the documentation directly.