[Interest] Qt 5.5.1- 5.6beta - Android Gradle Packaging

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:45:56 CET 2016

Bogdan & List:

In some of your Android Episodes (6&7), you addressed how to override
the base android activity
to include your own functionality in java code.

The next logical step is being able to change "Import Gradle Files" so
that custom packaging  are ALWAYS imported into projects.

Basically, I would like to have a new default activity that has all of
my entry points included by default and has my version of starter
files without having to watch the Android Episodes every time I want
to remember how to set up each individual project.

This of course requires some understanding of the tooling chain so
when you "Import Android Files", I can edit the script that executes
to build the file packaging.

Can you provide a little commentary about this.

(I hope this is an editable script and not hard coded into qt creator.)

Thanks,

md