[Interest] Pixmap redraw on OS X Retina display zoomed-in 4x?

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Fri Jan 22 14:57:12 CET 2016

  *   I have a QTableWidget.
  *   In the name column zero I have cell widget consisting of a QCommandLinkButton
  *   I added a horizontal layout to QCommandLinkButton containing 3 QLabels, 2 with text, and the middle label contains a pixmap.

Problem:

1 - When QWidget app runs on external HD display all is good. See screenshot below.
2 - When the same QWidget app is executed on the MacBook’s internal retina display, the pixmaps are zoomed in about 4X.

Suggestions are appreciated.

( I wish I had been paying attention to the high DPI discussions now. )

-Ed

Screenshot 1 - HD display all is good.

[cid:C4A12515-691F-479C-86E5-0B63828528D9 at ditchwitch.cmw.internal]

Screenshot 2 - After redraw on retina  pixmaps are zoomed in about 4X?

[cid:A61AF02C-3A2C-48C0-BC92-CD5ACFF9FACD at ditchwitch.cmw.internal]

This email and any files transmitted with it from The Charles Machine Works, Inc. are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Our company accepts no liability for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.