[Interest] Video file generation from Qt application, other than FFmpeg

Mike Chinander chinander at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:23:55 CET 2016

I'm not a lawyer, but as long as you follow all the items in the "License
Compliance Checklist" on that page, you can use the FFmpeg library in
commercial software since you would be complying to their LGPLv2.1 license.
That 'Note that...' sentence says there is no separate commercial license
that can be obtained for using FFmpeg under different terms, it doesn't say
that it can't be used in commercial applications.