[Interest] Video file generation from Qt application, other than FFmpeg

Portale Alessandro Alessandro.Portale at theqtcompany.com
Sat Jan 23 19:23:03 CET 2016

Qt itself does that:
<https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtquick1/tools/qml/qmlruntime.cpp.html#_ZN18QDeclarativeViewer12setRecordingEb>

<https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtquick1/tools/qml/qmlruntime.cpp.html#_ZN18QDeclarativeViewer12setRecordingEb>https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtquick1/tools/qml/qmlruntime.cpp.html#_ZN18QDeclarativeViewer12setRecordingEb

I assume this would also work with other encoder tools which take video data from stdin.

Alessandro.