[Interest] Minimal MSVC-built ICU DLLs available for download

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:32:13 CET 2016

Elvis:

If you are feeling generous, would you attach the MSVC 2013
project/files (SLN).

People will want to build the ICU DLL's for MSVC 2015, but could use a
jump start using your MSVC 2013 project.

That way, soft devs can match the Customizer to the actual languages
supported in their shipped apps.

Cheers and Thanks,

md