[Interest] Minimal MSVC-built ICU DLLs available for download

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 26 15:59:21 CET 2016

Well, QCollator uses CompareStringEx/ LCMapStringEx if ICU is not explicitly enabled, which
is only available on Windows Vista and newer:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/corelib/tools/qcollator_win.cpp

But there's also a fallback using CompareString, LCMapStringW. So not sure how exactly
Thebehaviro will differ on Windows XP.

Regards

Kai