[Interest] Stacked area chart and chart orientation in Qt Charts

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:56:12 CET 2016

Hi all,

I noticed that Qt Charts has a stacked bar chart, but no stacked area
chart like this:

    http://www.highcharts.com/demo/area-stacked

Though you could of course compose one of multiple area charts
yourself. But doesn anyone know if there's API planned for simplifying
working with stacked area charts? In my case it's a bunch of
concentrations (percentage), and they data series' might change in
response to use actions, which would invalidate the entire chart.

Also, if I want to make a vertical line chart (rotated 90 degrees from
the "normal" orientation), would I just rotate the entire QChart
(QGraphicsWidget)? Will interaction with it continue to work as
expected? Has anyone tried this?

Cheers,
Elvis