[Interest] QWizard - Circular Page Flow

Joey Kleingers joey.kleingers at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 29 19:47:06 CET 2016

Hello,

I have a QWizard subclass and four QWizardPage subclasses.  I created an
instance of each QWizardPage subclass and added it to the QWizard.

Instead of using this page flow:

Page 1 ----> Page 2 ----> Page 3 ----> Page 4

I would like to instead use this page flow:

Page 1 ----> Page 2 ----> Page 3 ----> Page 1 ----> Page 2 ----> Page 3
----> Page 4

where Page 1, Page 2, and Page 3 make a circular flow until some condition
is met to go to Page 4.

I have tried reimplementing the QWizardPage::nextId() function on Page
3...but when I return Page 1's id from that function, it simply repeats
Page 3.  It won't let me go back to Page 1.

Is there a solution to this problem???  I am using Qt 5.5.1.

Many thanks,
Joey