[Interest] QWizard - Circular Page Flow

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Jan 29 20:51:19 CET 2016

I solved a similar requirement once by programmatically calling back until reaching the start again. Downside is that the real back doesn't work anymore either then. Alternatively, you could make your wizard more dynamic: simply insert new instances of pages 1 to 3 as needed, and give them new id's. Then you can navigate there.

André