[Interest] Qt3D SceneLoader - adjusting materials when using Collada files exported from Blender

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Fri Jul 8 10:45:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

sounds like there's maybe a bug in the assimp scene loader plugin. For
the dark lighting and harsh specular, I've been wondering if there's a
bug in the shaders somewhere as I have other custom shaders based on
similar lighting models that do not exhibit this behaviour. I'm off sick
today so I don't have the energy to dig into it today though.

Can you file a JIRA for the collada loading issue with a test case or
two please?

Many thanks,

Sean